Your enterprise or organisation can benefit from the conscientious workplace safety services delivered by OHS advisor Mick Cummins. With over 20 years of relevant experience in investigation, reporting, site-work consultancy, audits and management, Mick is an accredited (Dip OHS) OHS professional who provides contracted services across a range of workplace safety requirements across Australia or overseas.
Australian and Overseas OH&S Consulting
OHS On Site Advisor travels where work is required. Based in Geelong, Victoria, on site projects have been undertaken in
- Iraq – Construction supervisor 2006-7
- Regional Victoria – Farms, quarries, transport 1998-2004
- Geraldon WA – TAFE training and mining safety 2008
- New Zealand – Earth Quake Commission (EQC) 2010
- Nowra NSW – Sovereign Energy HSEQ officer 2012-13
- Melbourne – Portof Melbourne 2013
- Tasmania – SPX Principal Safety Advisor 2013-2014
- Victoria – Principal safety Advisor Fonterra Cobden Milk Factor Extension/SPX Principal safety advisor Graincorp 2015
- South Australia – SPX Principal Safety Advisor Milk Dryer Plan SA 2015
- Victoria – Tetrapak/Fonterra equipment upgrade 2017
- Victoria – Tetrapak/Fonterra equipment upgrade 2018
References and relevant documentation
For a complete description of project experience, including companies and referees, please contact us.
It’s important to be involved with the community on safety and proactive engagement. Mick takes active part in Victorian volunteer organizations. He has been a volunteer for CFA Victoria with experience dealing with medical emergencies and volunteer support strategies.