How to identify and address your training gaps
Enrol your team in accredited or non-accredited training to enhance safety skills and awareness.
We utilise accredited training service providers who deliver high quality up-to-date training with a direct referral scheme so no commission is charged. For some training modules we subcontract to certain training providers. Discuss this when your training gap analysis is completed.
Among training providers we work with and recommend are PARCOR, WAM, GEELONG FIRST AID and DELTA TRAINING.
Any accredited training you require or assisted work with your current providers can be arranged. We make sure they are relevant, offering you the best results and training outcomes.
- First Aid Training (incl defibrillator/oxygen)
- Confined Space Entry
- High Risk Licences forklift, dogging/rigging/crane/ewp
Non accredited training:
- Safety supervision in the workplace
- Hazard identification
- Speaking up over safety matters
- Why safety matters
- Barriers to learning
- Owners/managers/supervisors behaviours in the workplace.
- How do I get buy in of the safety message
- Inductions and safety reviews of long term staff
- Alcohol and drugs at work and in your life